How to Apply
New Applicants to TBA?
Click the TBA Registration Form button below and learn about each step in our process.
Please submit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the TBA Application Form and Submit it with Supplementary Information
- TBA Application Form
- Official Transcript and other student ID documents such as a copy of the front page from a valid passport.
(1) Scan and send your official school transcripts of the last two academic years in English to the TBA Admission Department. Once the TBA Admission Department completes reviewing your documents, you will have a TBA student counselor to help you proceed with your application.
(2) TBA will provide you with a personalized study plan along with an invoice and CLOA (Conditional Letter of Acceptance) for the payment.
(3) Please carefully review TBA Refund Policy before proceeding with the payment. You can find TBA bank information at the bottom of the invoice.
TBA will provide you with a personalized study plan along with an invoice and CLOA (Conditional Letter of Acceptance) for the payment.
Pay : Make the payment and get the official letter of acceptance (LOA) from TBA
(1) Please carefully review TBA Refund Policy before proceeding with the payment.
(2) You can find TBA bank information at the bottom of the invoice.
(3) Once the payment is confirmed, TBA Admission Department will issue the Official Letter of Acceptance (LOA) along with the official receipt.
Apply : for a study permit and visa
For an international student to study in Canada, they need a Canadian study permit. Students should apply for it before traveling to Canada. The student visa application processing time varies depending on the country you are applying from.
Get Ready: to study abroad
Once your study permit is approved, start packing and get ready for a new and exciting experience living and studying abroad!